Monday, May 21, 2012

Week in the Life Project Completed

Hi All -

I finally put the finishing touches on my Week in the Life project.  You can see the pictures here

Just an example of how I put my pages together.  Nothing terribly unique, but I did really enjoy putting little finishing touches together for each page.  The rest of the pictures for the week are posted on Flickr here.
A few details:

--I used 8 1/2 x 11 pages and baseball card holder pages.

--I used the Ali Edwards notepages for keeping notes each day.

--I mostly used the DCWV Photo Stack for this project - lots of polaroid picture shapes.

--"Fun fact" - I made a daily number block for each day and moved it down the page as the days passed (Monday in the first spot, Tuesday in the second spot, etc.).  And each day seemed to end up with a theme of some sort, so I named each day, too.

I am just going to add these pages into my larger 2012 album as it comes together. I have always loved seeing people's daily/weekly/PL/P365-type projects, but I never really thought I'd do one myself.  But I loved this project so much that I think I'll do our February vacation and later our December Daily pages the same way, and just keep it all chrono within the album(s) for the year. 
 
So, that project is now out of the way, and I can get started on that vacation album.  I worked on photo editing and sizing this weekend, but I still have quite a bit to do.  I hope to have some of those photos printed this week so I can get started.  My May kit is waiting for me to get going!

1 comment: