Friday, May 4, 2012

Getting Ready for NSD!

Well, the week has flown by, and here it is, Friday, May 4th, the night before National Scrapbook Day.

My plan for last night was to get groceries for the weekend, finish a card project and post the card pictures.  Instead, when I got home from work, I was greeted with a dog walking on 3 legs.  Finding that this was not just a fancy new party trick, we took him to the vet.  Which, by the way, who has a vet that you can call at 5:30 that says, "sure, be here in half an hour and I'll see you after my last appointment."  We do, that's who.  And she's the best.  She was Junior's foster mom, so we have an in. And given the amount of emergency trips with this dog, we feel we're the luckiest people on the planet. Anyway, after some exam and x-rays, we've determined there's nothing broken or out of place - he just has a sprained paw.  Keeping this dog calm will be the biggest challenge of the weekend.

So, I'm an evening behind, but I'll try to catch up tonight.

The photos are ready to be cut.

The desk is ready to be dirtied.

The refrigerator will be stocked for self-service opportunities (i.e. Rebecca's not cooking).

The to-do list is sufficiently over-ambitious.
I'm all set.

Watch for all the special Counterfeit Kit challenges tomorrow. One of them will be here.  It sounds like there are several good ones, and I'm hoping to fit in as many as I can.

And then watch the blog again on Sunday for our May Counterfeit Kits.  I think it's going to be a great month. I think I will spend it reliving my Mexico vacation. It seems like a good time to catch up on that project.  What will you want to accomplish this month?  Is it a ridiculously overpacked list like my April list, or do you have something more realistic in mind?  Either way, hope you have fun doing it!

2 comments:

  1. Glad the pooch is OK - great vet!

    Enjoy the weekend - I'm away with friends and am not only missing my local crop but missing the NSD activities online :o(

    I DO hope Blogger schedules all my posts properly this weekend!

    ReplyDelete