Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Challenge Follow-Up

Since my NSD challenge was to tie-up loose-ends, I thought I'd better get around to tying up the loose ends of that post. 

Did you do any challenges for National Scrapbook Day?  There were so many to choose from! I had an entire spreadsheet of challenges from the Counterfeit Kit team and from 2Peas, and big ideas and intentions to go along with that list.  And then I finished a whole 2 pages all weekend.  I've never been one to set any land speed records with my scrapping.  The idea that I'd get 30 projects done in 2 days was just this side of crazy, since that's about half of what I'd complete in any given YEAR.  But, in the end, it was all good inspiration, and I still have my list at my desk and may use those ideas to get through some future projects. 

One person took my challenge and "went to town" with it!  Angie (Akochmcelroy on her Studio Calico page) took the opportunity to work on a vacation album and completed 5 pages for this challenge. 
 Way to go!!!!! 
Here are some links to her pages - take a look at her page on Studio Calico to see more finished pages, too:


Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5

Thanks for playing along, Angie!  And thanks, everyone, for stopping by when I post and taking a minute to listen to my thoughts each time you do.  I'm finding that building a blog is hard work and great fun, all at once!

1 comment:

  1. Good for her! I did not manage much more than you for NSD weekend. But it was great fun surfing the web and looking at all the challenges! Like you, I have a list of inspiration for future use.

    ReplyDelete