Thursday, April 26, 2012

Week in the Life - Thursday

Here are today's pics and story highlights.  I am loving this project and can't wait to work on the actual pages for the week!  I had a thought yesterday about doing my Mexico vacation album this way. I have all the notes and all the pics to go along with it, so I just might get two projects finished in the near future.

Rainy morning.


We were running a little late, so it was a doing-makeup-in-the-garage
sort of morning.






The work of the office prankster. At least they have the good
sense to stay away from my desk :).


Set up for the morning - breakfast and Paperclipping
Roundtable qued and ready to play.


Staff meeting time


Tonight's walk. The pic is a bit staged;
I may have had a big piece of
chicken in my hand :).


1 comment: