Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week in the Life - Monday

I'm actually kind of keeping up with the Week in the Life project!

This post includes my Monday highlights. I only took a handful of pictures (remembering to take pictures is a constant issue for me, not just this project). But it's also the most boring day of the week, so I'll just consider it my warm up day.

Leaving the house, running late.

I had to run some work errands this morning, and just happened
to find myself next door to a Cord Camera. So I stopped in to see
about getting some special prints made.

After dinner and dog walking, I snapped some photos of layouts.
Crystal was extremely happy to help
(can't you tell by the look on her face???)

Junior's hiding place. He has recently developed
some sort of anxiety problem and this spot
 seems to be his new retreat in the evenings.

How I spent my evening:
strawberries and cream and reading The Blogess's new book on my iPad.

I have good notes of the day, too, so between the notes and the pics, I think I'm off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment