Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who are celebrating today!

I'm trying to get back to the land of the living after a no good, dirty rotten cold took me down this month. But I've turned a corner and feel much better this week, just in time for a long weekend to catch up on kit projects and other fun stuff.

Speaking of projects, many of you probably spent the day putting together big feasts. Not knowing how I was going to feel, and since it was just the two of us, I arranged our fancy feast from Cracker Barrel. Clean up was a breeze!

So with all my extra time I decided to start a different sort of project and tackle my scrap space. I had a lot of work to do to get it ready for a productive weekend. While it doesn't look as delicious as all the turkeys I've seen on Facebook today, I am still pretty proud of my own Thanksgiving Miracle:

No comments:

Post a Comment