Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer? Summer? Where Are You?

I know where it went.....


It started in May with our trip to the Hocking Hills.....

It continued through June with Junior's classes......

and a terrific month of scrapping, thanks to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog....

It turned into July and flew by with fun events like my 20 year high school reunion and this night when we were able to meet Tess Gerritsen.....

And I took an online class with Allison Davis at My Creative Classroom. These are just a few of the pages I completed for the class gallery......

....and then August has been the Month of Junior.  Poor puppy hurt his back, so we spent lots of time at vets and emer$en$y vets, trying to help him through the pain and the uncertainty.  After 2 full weeks of complete crate rest and another almost 2 weeks of low activity, he has had enough of it and wants to PLAY!

I did sneak away on one August weekend for a two day crop at a LSS, Red Letter Journals.  It was a fantastic two days and nights, and between that weekend, the Allison Davis class and the Counterfeit Kit challenges, I am so close to being caught up on our 2010 and 2011 albums.  My goal was to have it all done by August 31st, and I think I'm actually going to be able to say that I met my goal! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebeca!

    I love your blog! My sister just got a dog from Franklin County Animal Shelter. "Henry" is wonderful. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know you won one of the blog prizes on my blog site. So email when you can and I will send it right out to you. :0)
    Happy Stamping and scraping!
    Shirley
    (Simply Stamping With Shirl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are amazing layouts! What a beautiful dog. I love your quote. I'll have to get that for my doggie!!!! Also thanks for the blog love!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete