Friday, March 15, 2013

March: I'm Working On It!

I know things have been pretty quiet around here. I just haven't felt particularly scrappy since our return from vacation.  I'M WORKING ON IT!


More than motivation, time has been a stopper for me. I'm a weekend scrapper, and our weekends have been full of other things.
Last weekend I went to Pittsburgh to visit with friends and go to a family baby shower. 

But I feel like this weekend is going to be a productive one, so watch for some scrapping updates soon because I'M WORKING ON IT!

Despite my motivation and time issues, I am happy to report that my project life book is caught up, finishing touches included, through the end of November. 
Proof! July - November 2012. I maybe still have enough room to add my December semi-daily pages - we'll see.  I'm going to try to end up with just 2 books for the year (from July 12 to June 13).

I haven't posted about it since earlier this year, but I've been picking at that project for the past few weeks. So even though I didn't say so here, I WAS WORKING ON IT!
My small format doesn't allow for a ton of product or technique - but I'm finding it is a perfect way to use stickers! It's a great way to add journaling or titles right onto the pictures.
And packaging.....I've recycled several pieces of packaging, either to use as a base for journaling or just as decoration for part of a story when I don't have a picture. It's great to have ways to not only save but also use these little leftovers.
Next weekend I'm spending part of Friday and all day Saturday at the Memories Scrapbooking Expo here in Columbus. I'm using Friday as my shopping afternoon and Saturday as a full day of crop time.  I have my December Daily kit and my March kit all packed and ready to go; My hope is that I can leave the weekend with either a completed December Daily or a completely up-to-date project life, whichever strikes my fancy that day. One way or another, I WILL BE WORKING ON IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment